Thursday 29 January 2009

Slow It Down

A little mix I put together the other day. I must have been feeling moody because there are a couple of dark, spacey moments. It picks up towards the end though, with a couple of ‘big’ tunes towards the end, one of which is in honour of a certain superstar diva who is in London town at the moment, and I’ll be going to see live tomorrow night!

Hope you like.

Basil x

Download the Slow It Down mix here

1. Saint Tropez ‘Belle Du Jour’
2. The Alan Parson’s Project ‘Urbania’
3. Coyote ‘Coyote Star’
4. Studio ‘East Side’
5. Gina X Performance ‘Nice Mover’
6. Ashra ‘Midnight on Mars’
7. Ronny and Renzo ‘The Big Smack Files’ (Mungolian Jet Set Remix)
8. Quarion ‘The Workout’ [Played at 33rpm]
9. The Golden Filter ‘My Favourite Things’
10. Unknown ‘jin Gong Loh’ (Space Truckin Edit)
11. Lovelock ‘Don’t Turn Away (From My Love)’
12. Lurifax ‘Need Somebody’
13. Grace Jones ‘Williams Blood’ (Aeroplane Remix)
14. Escape From New York ‘Fire In My Heart’ (Instrumental Dub)

P.s. Huge thanks to Patch for your assistance! I owe you one!

No comments: